Donate Your Old Clothes
Donate Your Clothes - Let Us Put A Smile On The Faces Of The less Fortunate
Sharing Brings Joy - Donate clothes to the less fortunate & Recycle clothes to participate in the conservation of the environment.
TRANSFORM YOUR UNUSED STUFF INTO A GOOD DEED
When a family is struggling with basic necessities, they can make use of everything that you can think of for donation.
How It Works
AS A SPONSOR YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO
Donate your old clothes 365 days a year for the sole purpose to give back to the less fortunate.
- Donate your old clothes for a store credit
- Recycle your clothes & avail a flat discount on the item purchased
Share your old things with the less fortunate & gain happiness
Simply place a call and let us know what it is you would like to donate.
If you have multiple items please group them in a separate boxes and schedule we can schedule a pickup.
Clothing Donation To Do’s
First things first, identify clothing to donate:
A quick rule of thumb for clothing donations: If an item is in good condition (no stains, holes, or tears) and is clean, it’s probably perfect for clothing donation.
Ideal for clothing donation:
- Is anything collecting dust in your closet or at the bottom of your drawer? Consider donating clothes you simply don’t wear anymore.
- Too small or tight? It’s time to pass it down to someone else.
- No longer going through “that phase”? Get rid of anything that you doesn’t fit your style.
- Don’t be afraid to include high-end items like a suit or formal dress. Many donation centers will take those items aside for special programs and charities that help people in need look sharp for a job interview or for events like prom.
- Make sure all items have been recently washed/dry cleaned, You want your clothing donations to be fresh and clean for their new owner!
Not acceptable for clothing donation
- No undergarments. No, if’s, and’s, or but’s about it. Undies are items that need to be bought new, no matter how cute your old ones are.
- Does your old favorite shirt have a hole in it? Then it’s time to repurpose, recycle, or throw it away. Only consider donating items that are like new or gently worn.
- Do your shorts still have a weird smell? That’s a no for us.
- If any of your clothes have spots or stains on them, try to remove them yourself or take it to a professional. If the stain won’t budge, then sadly the item should not be donated and instead repurposed.